The second phase of construction at Capitol Park Rakovica, the largest retail park scheme in Belgrade, is now underway, with a total additional area of ​​2,300 sqm to open in October this year. Among five new stores, the most famous multibrand chain from Serbia, FASHION & FRIENDS, owned by Fashion Company, will open its first Belgrade outlet store in Capitol Park Rakovica.

In an attractive space of 318 m² buyers will enjoy collections of the world’s leading brands: Replay, Diesel, Superdry, Guess, Desigual, Calvin Klein, Colors of California, Munich, Premiata, Scotch & Soda, Maison Scotch, Levis, Timberland, Ugg, 4 US, Manila Grace, Steve Madden and others. The rich offer of the new multibrand store features a perfectly balanced style, authentic elegance, modern fabrics and silhouettes. Collections of urban world brands include lines of clothing, footwear, bags and fashion accessories. About 80% of the offer will be dedicated to outlet collections, while the remaining 20% ​​of the offer will consist of actual brand collections at special prices, which will make this action specific to the Fashion Company retail system.

Poseidon Group’s corporate affairs director James Gunn also highlighted the importance of welcoming FASHION & FRIENDS into the Capitol Park Rakovica scheme: “This proves that our retail park concept is evolving and provides a complete shopping experience, therefore more brands want to become a part of it. We are delighted that our retail park scheme will be the first one in Serbia to welcome FASHION & FRIENDS outlet store into its store mix.” Poseidon Group’s retail park brand in Serbia was established with Capitol Park Sabac in 2014. Apart from expanding existing schemes, the company plans to operate a total of 10 Capitol Park schemes by the end of 2020.